Williamson Baptist Association is happy to spread the word about employment opportunities within Central Texas. To place a job opening here, please send information to Mandy or call 512-930-0965.
CURRENT PARTNER JOB OPENINGS
Student Ministry Assistant
2300 Williams Drive
Georgetown, TX 78628
Send resumes to Peter@peoplesharingjesus.com
Candidate should be a Christian as demonstrated by an active and growing Christian walk.
Candidate should have a passion for students and helping students grow in their relationship with Christ.
Candidate should have an ability to connect with students and parents for the purpose of helping to expand the impact of the student ministry.
Candidate should have a previous discipleship experience.
Candidate would ideally be able to help lead a student worship team and could lead worship on their own.
Candidate would ideally be able to lead girl’s ministry under the supervision of the Student Minister.
Candidate would ideally be able to play an active role in growing and expanding CSM’s reach on social media.
Candidate would ideally be able to teach from stage and/or lead small group bible studies.
Status: Full-time, Administrative; Non-Exempt
Direct Supervisor: Minister to Students
Principal Functions: Assist the Minister to Students in providing leadership in ministry to students in grades 6-12. This includes the ongoing evaluation, development and implementation of vision and strategies for the ministry.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Understand the overall vision and direction of the Student Ministry.
• Work to engage and build relationships with all students regardless of background.
• Be responsible for overseeing, planning, and executing events, as assigned by the Student Minister.
• Attend Student Ministry activities:
*Camp Crestview, Summer Camp, D-Now, High School Retreat, etc.
• Help lead gender specific ministry’s under the supervision of the Student Minister
• Be a vital part of regular Student Ministry programming, such as Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, and Wednesday Nights.
• Aide in the discipleship, visitor follow up, and regular contact with students and families.
• Participate in Individual Discipleship with students each week
• Lead in the absence of the Student Minister, and also as requested.
• Work to continue to grow in student ministry knowledge
• Work with interns, teachers, and leaders to teach and disciple students.
• The Assistant may have other responsibilities as the Student Minister, Senior, Associate or Discipleship Pastor see fit.
• Serve as office support staff as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned.