Building a Great Small Church
Time & Location
About the Event
Small does NOT always mean unhealthy, poorly managed, inward focused or settling for less. Small churches can be healthy, dynamic and equipped to minister to their communities in ways that larger churches cannot. Both big and small churches play vital roles in the kingdom of God, but small churches often require a different set of tools and function differently. Join others as we explore such things as:
- Why many healthy churches do and should stay small
- How to tackle chronic small church issues
- How ro serve with passion and faithfulness
- How to be a great small church that fills a unique role that only a small church can!
- Why great small churches are needed now, more than ever!